1/2 dozen box - $5.00

1 dozen box - $10.00

1 1/2 dozen box -$15.00

Cash only please!

All orders will be personally hand delivered to you!

Place your order at MissJackiesFavorites@gmail.com

Your return email will be your confirmation.
*********************************************************

Monday, December 27, 2010

THE NEW YEAR!

I wanted to thank everyone for their orders throughout the Christmas season. It was my pleasure to make them for you and I hope they were well received by your family and friends!
If anyone needs a special "sweet" addition to your New Year's party I will be offering pretzels on silver and gold platters as well as the 1/2 dozen, 1 dozen and 1 1/2 dozen white boxes OR if you are looking for something a little different to give to your hostess please let me know if I can help.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!

No comments: